Proxmox VE 7.4 released!
The Proxmox team is excited to announce the release of Proxmox Virtual Environment 7.4. It's based on Debian 11.6 "Bullseye" but using a newer Linux kernel 5.15 or 6.2, QEMU 7.2, LXC 5.0.2, and ZFS 2.1.9.
- Debian 11.6 "Bullseye", but using a newer Linux kernel 5.15 or 6.2
- QEMU 7.2, LXC 5.0.2, and ZFS 2.1.9
- Ceph Quincy 17.2.5 and Ceph Pacific 16.2.11
- A fully-integrated "Proxmox Dark" theme variant
- Display of detailed Ceph OSD information in GUI and API
- Download task logs as text files
- Sorting of resource tree by name or VMID
- HA manager: Added CRM command to switch an online node manually into maintenance (without reboot).
- CRS: rebalance VMs & containers automatically on start
As always, the Proxmox team has included countless bug fixes and improvements in many places; see the release notes for full details.