RouterOS 7.9 [Stable] released!
RouterOS 7.9 improves performance and stability with enhanced BGP VPN selection, new console features, expanded IPv6 functionality, OVPN configuration import/export, better Wifiwave2 performance, and bug fixes.
Here are the highlights of the RouterOS version 7.9 changelog:
- Improved BGP VPN selection and stability.
- Added warning logs for certain bridge configurations with unsupported hardware limits.
- Fixed various issues in console, bridge, certificate, and filesystem.
- Introduced new features in console, including "/task" submenu and file creation command.
- Improved container support, including OCI manifest format and "container shell".
- Added CAPs mode script for wifiwave2 devices and improved DetNet interface state detection.
- Changed default lease time for newly created DHCP servers to 30 minutes.
- Fixed and improved several Ethernet, SFP, and LTE functionalities.
- Added "connection-nat-state" to IPv6 mangle and filter rules and updated Health monitoring for CRS3xx, CRS5xx, CCR2xxx devices.
- Improved IPsec and IPv6 functionalities, including SLAAC IPv6 address parameters.
- Added support for OVPN server configuration export and client configuration import from .ovpn files.
- Enhanced route, routerboot, and switch functionalities.
- Updated timezone information and improved VRRP and VXLAN functionalities.
- Fixed and added features in Webfig and Winbox, including new properties and improved stability.
- Improved Wifiwave2 performance, regulatory compliance, and added new configuration options.
- Allowed unsecure HTTP access to REST API and upgraded ZeroTier to version 1.10.3.
Download RouterOS 7.9 (STABLE) from here.