Hi there, I'm JD!
I am a Network & Systems engineer, full-time nerd, advocate of free and open source software, airsoft player, electronics enthusiast, biker and a strong supporter of net neutrality. I'm based out of Dumaguete City, the Philippines and deliver independent IT consulting, training and support to businesses in the Philippines.
In 2016 I founded Immerse Networks Limited, an HK based team that provides similar services to customers world-wide.
The services I provide evolve around the individual use case of each client. Often times this involves the (re-)design, implementation and long-term support of network and systems infrastructure across the country.
Some of my specialties ...
- Unix/Linux Systems Engineering
- Virtualization & High Availability
- Design and Operation of Data Center and Campus Networks
- Secure Remote Access Technologies
- Network Perimeter Defense
- Network Management & Monitoring
- Vendor & Supply Chain Coordination
I work with a constantly growing network of domestic and international partners. If you're looking for a team to support your business, you've come to the right place!